The venture capital (VC) method is an idea with which candidates often struggle, but it’s not nearly as difficult as some people would have you believe. (I know: I say that a lot. This time, however, it’s true). I’ll cover a single round of funding, then multiple rounds of funding, and will include the IRR approach as well as the present value (PV) approach. When we’re done, I’m sure that you’ll agree with my assessment.
Stay informed !
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from CFA tutorials directory.
Looking for a tutorial?
Add a Tutorial!
- CAL vs. CML vs. SML 1.21 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- CWM Vs. CFP Vs. CFA: Which One Should You Go for? 0.81 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- Skewness 0.60 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- CFA Calculator Guide for TI BA II Plus – Learn Everything in Under 15 Minutes! 0.42 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- The Ultimate List of TI BA II Plus Calculator Tips for the CFA Exams 0.36 views per day | by Mister Tuts