Generally speaking, ‘valuation’ can be defined as the process for finding the ‘value’ of anything. In the world of finance, value of anything (tangible or intangible) would be reflected by the price that potential buyers and sellers agree to conduct the transaction for the transfer of ownership, which may obviously change with time. The demand and supply for are the drivers of the process of ‘price discovery’ of any asset in any market.
Stay informed !
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from CFA tutorials directory.
Looking for a tutorial?
Add a Tutorial!
- CAL vs. CML vs. SML 1.21 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- CWM Vs. CFP Vs. CFA: Which One Should You Go for? 0.81 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- Skewness 0.60 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- CFA Calculator Guide for TI BA II Plus – Learn Everything in Under 15 Minutes! 0.42 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- The Ultimate List of TI BA II Plus Calculator Tips for the CFA Exams 0.36 views per day | by Mister Tuts