Most investors interested in commodity exposure do not get it through direct investments in commodities; they do not buy physical oil, or wheat, or gold, or pork bellies, or whatever. Most investors (including mutual funds, ETFs, institutional investors, and individual investors) get commodity exposure through derivatives, specifically through commodity futures or forward contracts. We’ll concentrate on commodity futures.
Stay informed !
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from CFA tutorials directory.
Looking for a tutorial?
Add a Tutorial!
- CAL vs. CML vs. SML 1.14 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- CWM Vs. CFP Vs. CFA: Which One Should You Go for? 0.78 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- Skewness 0.55 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- CFA Calculator Guide for TI BA II Plus – Learn Everything in Under 15 Minutes! 0.38 views per day | by Mister Tuts
- The Ultimate List of TI BA II Plus Calculator Tips for the CFA Exams 0.33 views per day | by Mister Tuts